viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

The Tomato Physics

Maybe since I started the 9th grade, my ability on math got better, all thanks to an uncle, he showed me that the math wasn't my enemy and the most important, that the math was invented to simplify life, and with that change of mentality I go closer to the sciencie, so I began to research a lot about the hole world, but specially on the physics field. So from this area, I choose one of my favorite science physics, and maybe the best physicist of the whole history, Sir Isaac Newton.
It is believed that Newton was born on december 25th, of 1643, the christmas day, on the little town of Woolsthorpe. His father died before Isaac arrived to the world, and his mother left him with his grandma for 9 years, until she came back with a new husband, husband that the little Isaac hated, this made the personality of Isaac. He studied at the Cambrige University, the place where he developed all his knowloge and where he stayed all day and night, specially after the public humillation that he recived by Robert Hooke. One of the most important publication of Newton was the book 'Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica', an amazing book with a lot of demostration of the rules of nature, the first perception of calculus and the description of how the planets and the solar system works. Before his death Newton got the honor of being the president of the Royal Society, place that he stayed until his death on March 31th of 1727. 
In all the contribution that he made on physics, Newton also described the propagation of the sound, a real important fundament for the future and for my studies.
I admire Newton because he is the kind of person that made changes for the world, incresed the knowloge about the world in which we live and also described the universe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Tomato Physics

Maybe since I started the 9th grade, my ability on math got better, all thanks to an uncle, he showed me that the math wasn't my enemy a...