viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

The Tomato Technology

Hello there, and good morning, I was thinking on the old days, and how they lived at
that time, so I thought about the music, the only way that you can hear music at that
time, it was going to a bar, or a concert hall, you can only listen to live music. Since the
creation of the recorders, the music changed a lot, and gradually it got easier to be
listened old and new music. So I realized that one of my favourite piece of technology is
the music’s player, and not only a MP3 players or CD’s players, all kinds of stuff
related to the music, from vinyl’s to online players (like Spotify), but I mostly use my
smartphone to listen to music (so maybe that’s my favourite piece of technology), I got
my first cell phone with music player when I was a child and since then, I have never
left it. Since I got it, I listen to music every day, on the street, on the bus, everywhere I
use it to listen to music. I only put my headphone on, I choose what I want to listen and
I press the play bottom. So I thought that without a music’s player close, my life would
be more boring, I can’t imagine living on the old days without a nice music’s player.

1 comentario:

The Tomato Physics

Maybe since I started the 9th grade, my ability on math got better, all thanks to an uncle, he showed me that the math wasn't my enemy a...