viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

The Tomato Life

Hello everyone, and welcome to an introduction about myself. My name is Gabriel Cartes, I came from Lampa, but I was born in Santiago and lived all my childhood in Pudahuel. I'm 18 years old and I like music since I was young, but I decided to keep close to this world recently. Also I like technology and science, that's the reason why I decided to study Sound. I studied at the Antilhue Elementary School until the sixth grade. For the seventh grade, I entered to the Liceo Lastarria, in which I ended my obligatory studies. I live in Lampa with my mother since last year, I took a long trip every day to arrive to the Downtown, but Lampa is a very peaceful place, in which you can left behind the annoying city. In my free time I like playing the guitar, maybe take a walk or spented the time on my computer, playing with my friends online.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Tomato Physics

Maybe since I started the 9th grade, my ability on math got better, all thanks to an uncle, he showed me that the math wasn't my enemy a...